Monday, June 18, 2012

The Snow Family Part I: Leaves of Grass

These family pictures have me waxing poetic.

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
Dawn goes down today.
Nothing gold can stay.
               ---Robert Frost

Thank you Snow family for sharing this golden-green moment of childhood.  You truly brought the personality of your family to the field!  These green days for your family are so fleeting---just look at those boys grow!---but now there's one golden twilight that will never go down.

I'm going to miss taking pictures with Jenny so very, very much!  See her pictures here: http://jenniferjlewis.blogspot.com/2012/06/field-of-dreams.html .



















 

4 comments:

  1. amazing people...amazing pictures. So sad I didn't have you take our pictures before you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Diana! That's not all I regret. Wish I would have had more time with you. Why does it feel like we're just leaving too soon!

    ReplyDelete